Hi and welcome to Little Miss Holly. First off I would just like to say, thank you so much for 100 followers. It really means a lot to me. This week I decided to make a dream catcher. It was quite easy but a bit fiddly at times. This is how to do it :).
What you will need:
– ribbon / lace
– string (I used crochet cotton)
– bowl / plate
What to do:
1. Grab a bowl or plate which is the size you want your dream catcher to be. Cut a piece of wire with the pliers so it fits around the plate. Once you’ve made the wire into a circle, tape it at the ends.
2. With the crochet cotton, wrap it all the way around the wire. This does take quite a while.
3. Now it’s time to do the inside of the circle. This part is quite fiddly. I looked on Pinterest for directions on how to do it and I suggest doing that as well because it is quite hard to explain. I’ll leave a photo below which shows you how to do it. Don’t forget to put a bead in the centre.
4. Lastly, you have to attach the lace and ribbon onto the bottom quarter of the dream catcher. I also joined on some feathers and beads.
And your done! This DIY is fun to make and it also doesn’t take that much time.
I hope you enjoyed this post, if you have any questions or requests please feel free to leave a comment.
” I 🐝 🍃 in you”
Posted 11 September 2016