Hi and welcome to Little Miss Holly. I made some chocolate slice on the weekend and I thought I would share the recipe with you. It tastes yummy, it’s simple to make and it doesn’t have that many ingredients in it. Enjoy 🙂
What you need:
2 x 200g packets of original Tim Tams
45g unsalted butter, chopped
1/3 cup (80ml) sweetened condensed milk
185g Jersey caramels, chopped coarsely (I couldn’t find any in the shops so I left them out)
250g milk chocolate, chopped coarsely
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1. Grease 20cm X 30cm rectangular pan, line with baking paper.
2. Process half the biscuits until fine. Chop remaining biscuits coarsely.
3. Combine butter and condensed milk in small saucepan, stir over low heat until smooth.
4. Combine processed and chopped biscuits with caramels in medium bowl, stir in butter mixture. Press mixture firmly into pan. Refrigerate for 30 mins.
5. Chocolate Topping. Stir ingredients in small heatproof bowl over small saucepan of simmering water until smooth.
6. Spread chocolate topping over slice. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes or until firm.
I hope you enjoyed this post, if you have any questions or requests please feel free to leave a comment.
•Quote of the week•
“Forget love, I’d rather fall in chocolate”
Posted 19 June 2016